Saturday, October 24, 2009

4TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!


It's that time of year again! Time to put on our anniversary hats! This year's colors are purple and blue! A great color combination...

Here's what the town looks like:


I really like how the Coffee Shop looks like! I heard last year it was really good from some older penguins =)

Here is the Coffee Shop


I still don't know why everyone was smiling... It was weird but I went with it! Maybe there was a famous cp blogger...


Here is how to get the party hat. It's kind of tricky! I spent 5 minutes trying to figure it out.


The key is the piñata!

Step 1: Hover over the piñata.


It will swing for a while and appear to do nothing.

Step 2: Hover over again.


It will blow up into little pieces (HEHEHE!!!).

Step 3: Go to the hat when it is on the floor of the Coffee Shop.



Do you even need to ask? WHO WOULD TURN DOWN AN ANNIVERSARY PARTY HAT?!?! WHO?!

Here is what it looks like on me:



Here is how to find the pin. It is located in the Boiler Room.



Here it is on me:


Here is the new yearbook.


And guys if you want to use a picture on here these are the rules: NO editing. Give a clickable link to my site. Say it was from Skerple Cheats. And last, comment telling me you used it and have a link to your blog.
~Skerple~

1 comment:

  1. Why is the names on the penguins the same color as they wear? ^^

    ReplyDelete