Sunday, September 20, 2009

Skerple Cheats welcoming a new member!

Hey, Skerple here. I am currently having a contest for a new member. If you would like to apply, send an e-mail to aaa.meyers@gmail.com including this: why you should be a part of my blog.

  • RULES:
  • if your'e the one I choose, you must follow these rules
  • No harsh language, or no being rude
  • If there's a poll, in Club Penguin or off Club Penguin, you can't tell people what you voted for, or what to vote for
  • NO bad influencing. Kids will be on this blog, and we don't want any kids doing illegal stuff.
  • NO CHANGING THE TEMPLATE OR ANYTHING
  • NO DELETING POSTS
You MUST meet the requirements:

  • Must have Hypercam2 & Better Screenshots
  • Must be able to make a good post
  • Must be OK with what I assign to you
YOU MUST APPLY BY SEPTEMBER 30

IF YOU BREAK THE RULES, I WILL BAN YOU FROM COMMENTING ON HERE FOREVER AND BAN YOU FROM MY SITE AND CHAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment